Thursday 23 March 2017

There has to be a first time...

The first couple of verses in the book of Genesis of the Scriptures of the Hebrew people speaks to a new beginning coming out of chaos.  That is what I am feeling about this blogging attempt.  I am not a gifted writer as many others are.  You will never read a novel or short story with my name as the author.  That is not who I am.

But I do like conversations with people who have lots of honest, interesting questions - especially about their journey of faith. And I mean honest, interesting questions since I have had conversations with people who are more interested in making a point and trying to put others down than trying to learn about each other.  We don't always have to agree about certain points in life.  Life would be boring if we all believed the exact same things. As people, we are not wired that way.

So, I am attempting to start this blog from some form of chaos within my non-writer world and hope and pray that, with God's help, there can be some form of honest dialog and exchange of what it means to struggle with people's journey of faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment